Brodie Agencies – Stock & Station Agents, Winton, Queensland, Australia.
Specialising in Cattle, Sheep, Merchandise, Rural and Residential Property.
Brodie Agencies takes pride in offering you personal client service
- With over 40 years experience in the rural industry we believe that we can help you gain the most from your business.
- Our team will give you the best opportunity to maximise the marketing of your livestock and property. We are able to do this by keeping up to date with the latest sales and marketing results or assisting you to plan for the future.
- We offer true and realistic market values or appraisals and take full responsibility for whatever the outcome.
- With our wide-ranging rural experience, we have the ability to help and support clients in the selection and purchase of breeding stock or store stock for fattening.
- All enquiries will be promptly answered.
- We are a member of the Queensland Delcredere Agents Association Insurance Policy that offers protection on all livestock sales.
- We are a member of the Australian Livestock & Property Agents Association
- We are a member of ‘United Property Agents’, a network of Independent Rural Agents delivering a superior platform for Rural Property sellers and buyers.
- Brodie Agencies’ friendly, knowledgeable advice will make your experience a personalised one.
- Our team proudly sponsors numerous Country Race meetings, Agricultural Shows, Sporting Teams, Campdrafts and other important Outback Events in our local regions.
- We cover most areas; Tambo/Blackall, Pentland, Prairie, McKinlay, Boulia, Longreach and Winton
Tom has spent all of his life working and living on the land – most of it in the Roma area of southern Queensland before moving to the Corfield district of north-western Queensland in 1994. Tom was Pastoral Manager for the Earle Group of properties for over 6 years and became a livestock and property agent in 2000 following the sale of the Earle Group. Tom & Emma purchased the Corfield district property “Knapdale” in 2005 and opened the office of Brodie Agencies in April 2006. The merchandise section was opened in November 2008. Tom has 15 years’ experience and knowledge of the district as a livestock and property agent and in the last 10 years has sold over 20 rural properties in excess of $109 million dollars.
Lyn joined Brodie Agencies in April 2006 as Office Manager having had previous experience in administration in the livestock agency business. In the mid 70’s, Lyn started working for Australian Estates before the company merged with AML& F to become AML Estates. In 88/89 Lyn worked for Primac, then in 1990 moved into administration with Queensland Health for the next fifteen years. A return to the livestock business saw Lyn working at Landmark before joining the team at Brodie Agencies. Since attaining her Real Estate Licence in 2008, Lyn has been in charge of residential sales in Winton as well as the coordination & production of all the rural marketing advertisements.