79 Nesbit Street, Winton
1265 Sq Metres
This unique 3 bedroom cottage comes as is, with a treasure trove of furniture, white goods and bits and bobs. Situated on a good size block of land with a large lawn area, garage, tool shed and shade house for growing your own vegetables.
Lots of potential to renovate in your own style.
- lounge room has reverse cycle air conditioning and french doors opening out onto the front veranda
- enclosed front veranda
- 3 bedrooms with main bedroom opening out onto the front veranda
- kitchen with separate storage area for cupboards and refrigerator
- old wooden stove in kitchen (not connected to chimney)
- opal cutting room with tin walls – ready for conversion
- pressed tin ceilings in part of the house
- bathroom has a shower over the bath and a built-in cupboard
- separate toilet.
- laundry has large 3 sink cement tub plus washing machine included
- large garage/shed
- garden/tool shed attached to garage
- carport attached to house
- coiled black poly pipe beneath the house is in-situ for water cooling purposes
- rainwater tank