90 VGQ PTIC Crossbred Heifers

Richmond

$1000 + GST

  • Sex:
    • Heifer
  • Breed:
    • Crossbred
      • - Brahman
      • - Charolais
      • - Droughtmaster
  • Age:
    • 0 tooth (less than 20mths)
    • 0-2 tooth (18-20mths)
    • 4 tooth (24- 30mths)
  • Quantity
  • Quantity:90
  • Other Info
  • Movement Restrictions:Tick Free
  • Delivery Point:On Property

Livestock Description

Interested in this listing or have any questions? Please contact using info below:

Jack Brodie

  • T: 07 4657 0694 Winton Office
  • M: 0437 188 636

Approx 90 VGQ PTIC Crossbred Heifers. They weighed from 350 – 550 kg to average around 440 kg after a 12 hour overnight curfew. They were station Preg tested from 2 – 8 months on the 26th of November. Majority of the Heifers are 4 – 6 months in calf. Approx 60% are No.8’s with the remainder No.7’s. There are approx 40% Charolais Cross, 35% Red Angus Cross, 20% Droughtmaster Cross & 5% Brahman Cross. They have been running with VGQ Droughtmaster Bulls. They are Very Quiet to handle both in and out of the Yards.

Approx 90 VGQ PTIC Crossbred Heifers. They weighed from 350 – 550 kg to average around 440 kg after a 12 hour overnight curfew. They were station Preg tested from 2 – 8 months on the 26th of November. Majority of the Heifers are 4 – 6 months in calf. Approx 60% are No.8’s with the remainder No.7’s. There are approx 40% Charolais Cross, 35% Red Angus Cross, 20% Droughtmaster Cross & 5% Brahman Cross. They have been running with VGQ Droughtmaster Bulls. They are Very Quiet to handle both in and out of the Yards.