136 VGQ HGP Free Vendor Bred Droughtmaster Cross Steers

Winton

$5 kg + GST off Scales Winton

  • Sex:
    • Steer
  • Breed:
    • Crossbred
      • - Droughtmaster
    • Purebred
      • - Droughtmaster
  • Age:
    • 0 tooth (less than 20mths)
    • 0-2 tooth (18-20mths)
  • Quantity
  • Quantity:136
  • Other Info
  • Movement Restrictions:Tick Free
  • Delivery Point:On Property

Livestock Description

Interested in this listing or have any questions? Please contact using info below:

Jack Brodie

  • T: 07 4657 0694 Winton Office
  • M: 0437 188 636

136 VGQ HGP Free Vendor Bred Droughtmaster Cross Steers. They look to weigh from 240 – 400 kg to average around 300/310 kg. Approximately 90% are Droughtmasters with the remaining 10% out of Crossbred Cows by Droughtmaster Bulls. They are bred out of Medium to Large Frame Cows by VGQ Droughtmaster Bulls. They have Good Feet, Tidy Heads & are Very Quiet.

136 VGQ HGP Free Vendor Bred Droughtmaster Cross Steers. They look to weigh from 240 – 400 kg to average around 300/310 kg. Approximately 90% are Droughtmasters with the remaining 10% out of Crossbred Cows by Droughtmaster Bulls. They are bred out of Medium to Large Frame Cows by VGQ Droughtmaster Bulls. They have Good Feet, Tidy Heads & are Very Quiet.